If this man, W.H. Auden, wasn't dead at this precise moment, I would track him down and force him to spill the contents of his brain, empty his soul, and talk to me for hours. I have never been more fascinated with a man than i am with him. There are about 5 people that i would do anything to have a nice porkchop dinner and share a bottle of wine with, and he is for sure one of them. He is a poet, and the one of the only poets that i have felt this strong and intense connection with. Anyways, he really kicks ass, and if you haven't, please read his work. it will do a body good. Tuesday, February 10, 2009
my main man
If this man, W.H. Auden, wasn't dead at this precise moment, I would track him down and force him to spill the contents of his brain, empty his soul, and talk to me for hours. I have never been more fascinated with a man than i am with him. There are about 5 people that i would do anything to have a nice porkchop dinner and share a bottle of wine with, and he is for sure one of them. He is a poet, and the one of the only poets that i have felt this strong and intense connection with. Anyways, he really kicks ass, and if you haven't, please read his work. it will do a body good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment